When I first started this blog I was excited to write about my insight on everything social media, but that quickly went down the drain. Blogging turned out to be different from I anticipated and I was surprised at how quickly I ran out of ideas. After lack of ideas I started to wonder why people weren’t reading my blog or leaving comments. Part of that was because I wasn’t blogging, but when I was why weren’t people leaving comments or reading as much as I thought? Then I took a step back and thought about how long it took to build the current relationships on the NHS Facebook and Twitter accounts and realized it’s going to take some work to make my personal blog/brand take off.
Now flashback to a few weeks ago when I was at a networking event and a former professor said she likes to tell people to have 10 posts ideas ready to go when they start a blog. I wish I would have one thought of that and two had 10 post ideas in my head when I started. Now, after a lack of posts and some retooling I’m ready to buckle down for the winter and blog. My personal goals I’ll keep to myself, but here is what you have to look forward to in the next 10 days. Also, if there is something you are interested in and would like me to blog about please leave a comment.
My list of 10: Post will now be about my journey up the mountain of life and social media. Enjoy!
- Life: Dating a Medical School Student Part 1
- Non-Profit Advice: Make Your Direct Mail Work with your Website
- Social Media Advice: Posting videos on Facebook Pages
- Life: Cooking For One
- Life: Dating a Medical School Student Part 2
- Social Media: A SM Site I’m Digging Right Now
- Social Media/Non-Profit: To Delete or to Not Delete that Is the Question
- Work Related: Long Term Animal Showcase
- TV: What I’m Recording on my DVR
- Ten Day Recap